At Guaranty Home Mortgage we believe the skills, knowledge and positive attitude of the great people that join us is essential to the continued success and growth of our company.
Since 1986, Guaranty Home Mortgage has been a leader in residential mortgage lending. Customers receive friendly, personalized service, plus deep resources of a large organization. Recognized as a top 100 Mortgage Company in America and as a Top Workplace since 2013. We are a billion-dollar lender focused on making the dreams of home ownership come true!
We currently have an Account Executive opportunity in an environment that focuses on providing exceptional customer service. The primary goals of account executives are to build sales by prospecting for new clients and generate income by nurturing existing customer relationships. These professionals are in charge of account service, acting as a liaison between their company and clients. If customers have questions, concerns or requests, account executives will relay their needs to the appropriate individual or department within the company and follow up with the customer.
Account executives should plan, develop and execute sales strategies to meet established quotas. It is important for account executives to stay on top of developments in their industry, so they must regularly attend training sessions, conferences and trade shows. At times, account executives may be called upon to conduct market research on competitors, including product or service pricing and sales techniques.
Specific Account Executive Duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Generating new relationships on a monthly basis with an expectation of growth of sales/volumes
- Maintaining existing customer relationships by visiting the clients on a monthly basis and being available to assist the client with underwriting scenarios, pricing questions, or other loan related issues that may arise
- Completing a weekly call report to be turned into your regional manager
- Keeping your clients updated on guideline and policy changes as published by Guaranty Trust Company
- Staying abreast of industry news and events
Success in the Account Executive…
- High school diploma or equivalent required; College education preferred
- Minimum of 2 years related experience required (mortgage, banking, consumer lending, etc)
- Must maintain a current, active NMLS License
- Must meet all requirements for continuing education and training
- Comprehensive knowledge of the state and federal guidelines
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and analytical skills
Why Guaranty Home Mortgage …
Guaranty Home Mortgage fosters a fun and friendly work environment.
We are committed to the health and well-being of our employees, offering the following benefits to regular, full-time employees:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Insurance
- Company paid for Life Insurance, Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
Guaranty Home Mortgage Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Guaranty Home Mortgage Corporation
Our team is paramount to our success, and is comprised of individuals dedicated to serving our clients and community well.
Founded in 1986 by Wendell Mandrell, Guaranty Home Mortgage Corporation has been a leader in residential mortgage lending. Locally owned and operated in Tennessee, we service loans in 32 states. That means you receive friendly personal service from a hometown team, with the deep resources of a large organization. From conventional, jumbo, FHA, VA, Rural Development, and THDA loans our experts can guide you through the process with speed and ease.
Guaranty Home Mortgage Corporation is a billion-dollar mortgage lender that ranks among the top 100 mortgage companies in America. The company maintains Tennessee sales offices in Murfreesboro, Brentwood, Fayetteville, Hendersonville, Knoxville, Mt. Juliet, Shelbyville and Atoka. The company also markets mortgages nationally through its wholesale and internet lending services.
Guaranty Home Mortgage Corporation was recognized as a Top Workplace in Middle Tennessee in 2018. It is the sixth consecutive year Guaranty Home Mortgage Corporation has been name one of the mid-state’s best employers by The Tennessean. Additionally, Guaranty Home Mortgage Corporation has received accolades from The Nashville Business Journal as a Top 25 Mortgage Lender in Nashville and was recognized as a Top 100 Mortgage Company by Mortgage Executive Magazine.
Página Web de la Compañía: www.ghmloans.com
(si ya tienes un currículum en Indeed)