The Talent Acquisition Manager leads company initiatives related to full-cycle recruitment, sourcing, and employer branding. Daily tasks include researching requirements of open requisitions and learning about the duties/responsibilities of an open position by both talking with the hiring manager and doing independent research such as reviewing competitor's job openings/requirements, and talking with candidates about their responsibilities and expectations in a given position. The TA Manager is responsible for conducting phone screens, in-person interviews, scheduling candidates to meet or talk with hiring managers, and ultimately dispositioning the candidate once a final hiring decision has been made.
Specific Duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Develops, facilitates, and implements all phases of the recruitment process.
- Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives and meeting with managers to discuss needs.
- Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers and interviewing applicants on a consistent set of qualifications.
- Identify future talent needs including proactively recruiting and sourcing.
- Develops and maintains network of contacts to help identify and source qualified candidates.
- Initiates contact with possibly qualified candidates for specific job openings.
- Utilizes a variety of passive candidate sourcing techniques including NMLS, social media, industry association events, open houses, job fairs, job boards, employee referral programs, and relevant personal and professional networking sites.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations.
- Collaborates with the hiring manager and/or other human resource staff during the offer process, identifying and recommending salary ranges, incentives, start dates, and other pertinent details.
- Develop relationships with third party recruitment agencies and staffing firms.
- Ensures compliance with federal, state/local employment laws and regulations, and company policies.
- Manage the external and internal job posting process.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Ability to create and implement sourcing strategies for recruitment for a variety of roles.
- Proactive approach to recruiting and experience building talent pools/talent communities.
- Highly skilled in passive candidate sourcing via various channels
- Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn applicant-tracking software or other recruitment systems.
- Familiarity with laws, regulations, and best practices applicable to hiring and recruitment.
- Effective ability to multi-task, organize and prioritize workload to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication (telephone/email), customer service skills and professional demeanor.
- Advanced Certified Internet Recruiter (ACIR), Certified Internet Recruiter (CIR), or similar professional certification preferred.
- Strong proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) required
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or related field.
- 5+ years recruiting experience.
- Advanced knowledge of and experience working in full cycle recruitment.
- 3+ years recruiting experience in the mortgage industry required with a blend of corporate environment and agency experience preferred.
- Experience leading Talent Acquisition teams in a high-velocity growth environment.
- Proven success cold calling candidates and overcoming objections.
- Knowledge of the mortgage loan origination process.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
Guaranty Home Mortgage Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Guaranty Home Mortgage Corporation
Our team is paramount to our success, and is comprised of individuals dedicated to serving our clients and community well.
Founded in 1986 by Wendell Mandrell, Guaranty Home Mortgage Corporation has been a leader in residential mortgage lending. Locally owned and operated in Tennessee, we service loans in 32 states. That means you receive friendly personal service from a hometown team, with the deep resources of a large organization. From conventional, jumbo, FHA, VA, Rural Development, and THDA loans our experts can guide you through the process with speed and ease.
Guaranty Home Mortgage Corporation is a billion-dollar mortgage lender that ranks among the top 100 mortgage companies in America. The company maintains Tennessee sales offices in Murfreesboro, Brentwood, Fayetteville, Hendersonville, Knoxville, Mt. Juliet, Shelbyville and Atoka. The company also markets mortgages nationally through its wholesale and internet lending services.
Guaranty Home Mortgage Corporation was recognized as a Top Workplace in Middle Tennessee in 2018. It is the sixth consecutive year Guaranty Home Mortgage Corporation has been name one of the mid-state’s best employers by The Tennessean. Additionally, Guaranty Home Mortgage Corporation has received accolades from The Nashville Business Journal as a Top 25 Mortgage Lender in Nashville and was recognized as a Top 100 Mortgage Company by Mortgage Executive Magazine.
Company Website: www.ghmloans.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)