Corporate Risk/Quality Control Manager
Guaranty Home Mortgage Corporation has a long history and is one of the nation’s top home loan providers as we continue to expand its presence nationwide. At GHMC we strive to provide every customer with friendly personal service, plus the deep resources of a large organization. Guaranty Home Mortgage Corporation and our employees deliver unprecedented support and dedication to the mortgage industry.
We pride ourselves on having the best service in the industry, programs to help support our customers and know that our employees are essential to paving the way for GHMC to be a Top Lender. We are glad you have made the decision to consider joining the GHMC team!
We currently have a Corporate Risk/Quality Control Manager opportunity in an environment that focuses on assuring quality of GHMC loan documentation. The primary goal of the position is to support Guaranty Home Mortgage by assuring compliance in our operations.
Specific Duties of the Corporate Risk/Quality Control Manager will include, but not be limited to:
- Working closely with the GHMC Compliance Officer to ensure consistency and enhance quality control and risk management practices
- Manage and preform daily oversight of all quality control, repurchase/indemnity, self reporting and special investigation, and counterpart risk functions
- Compile and analyze internal/external reporting of quality control reviews, conduct trending analysis, root cause analysis, and prepare executive summary reports
- Review and partner with areas to confirm audit findings from a compliance/credit qualifying perspective and assist with response, resolution, and management of action plans
- Assist all areas in identifying, analyzing, and monitoring for compliance and quality risks and other areas of concern
- Identify opportunities for efficiency and automation in internal processes for improvement and performance effectiveness
- Provide guidance on policies and advise on necessary actions to make sure company complies with local, state and federal lending requirements
- Stay current on current and new legislation, regulations, and industry standards by continuing education, reading publications, talking with peers and joining professional groups
Success in the Lead Quality Control Analyst role…
- High school diploma or equivalent required; College education preferred
- Minimum of 5 years industry experience with 4+ in mortgage quality control and risk management or equivalent.
- Strong understanding of regulatory compliance as it relates to mortgage lending: Truth in Lending, TRID, RESPA, Regulation B, Regulation C, etc.
- In depth knowledge of underwriting writing guidelines agency quality control review requirements, and fraud prevention practices Must exercise independent judgment and have strong analytical skills to proactively problem solve
- Ability to build rapport and trust with cross-functional teams and at all levels
- Exceptional attention to detail to produce high-quality work with multiple interruptions
- Proficient computer skills (i.e., Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, any other mortgage/banking software, etc.).
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize workloads to meet strict and challenging deadlines
Why Guaranty Home Mortgage…
Guaranty Home Mortgage fosters a fun and friendly work environment.
We are committed to the health and well-being of our employees, offering the following benefits to regular, full-time employees:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Insurance
- Company paid for Life Insurance, Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
Guaranty Home Mortgage Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Guaranty Home Mortgage Corporation
Our team is paramount to our success, and is comprised of individuals dedicated to serving our clients and community well.
Founded in 1986 by Wendell Mandrell, Guaranty Home Mortgage Corporation has been a leader in residential mortgage lending. Locally owned and operated in Tennessee, we service loans in 32 states. That means you receive friendly personal service from a hometown team, with the deep resources of a large organization. From conventional, jumbo, FHA, VA, Rural Development, and THDA loans our experts can guide you through the process with speed and ease.
Guaranty Home Mortgage Corporation is a billion-dollar mortgage lender that ranks among the top 100 mortgage companies in America. The company maintains Tennessee sales offices in Murfreesboro, Brentwood, Fayetteville, Hendersonville, Knoxville, Mt. Juliet, Shelbyville and Atoka. The company also markets mortgages nationally through its wholesale and internet lending services.
Guaranty Home Mortgage Corporation was recognized as a Top Workplace in Middle Tennessee in 2018. It is the sixth consecutive year Guaranty Home Mortgage Corporation has been name one of the mid-state’s best employers by The Tennessean. Additionally, Guaranty Home Mortgage Corporation has received accolades from The Nashville Business Journal as a Top 25 Mortgage Lender in Nashville and was recognized as a Top 100 Mortgage Company by Mortgage Executive Magazine.
Company Website: www.ghmloans.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)